Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Size, Epidemiology, Pipeline, Therapies, Companies and Competitive Analysis by DelveInsight

0

“Acanthamoeba keratitis market”

Acanthamoeba keratitis (AK) is a rare but serious eye infection that can cause permanent visual impairment or blindness. This infection is caused by a microscopic free-living amoeba (a single-celled living organism) called Acanthamoeba. The organism causes AK when it infects the transparent outer covering of the eye called the cornea. The condition is very common in nature and can be found in bodies of water (eg lakes and oceans), soil and air.

by DelveInsight”Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Overview, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2032The report provides an in-depth understanding of Acanthamoeba Keratitis, historical and forecast epidemiology as well as Acanthamoeba Keratitis market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and UK). United) and Japan.

Some facts from Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market are:

  • According to a study by Abelson et al. (2008), approximately 5,000 cases of Acanthamoeba keratitis occurred in the United States in 2006, but because AK is so often misdiagnosed and the disease does not need to be reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the actual number could be much higher. About 88% of contact lens-related AK cases occur in soft contact lens wearers and 12% in hard lens wearers.
  • According to studies, it has been estimated that the disease affects both men and women equally.
  • According to Kozak et al. (2020), more than 80% of Acanthamoeba keratitis occurs in contact lens wearers. In one study, 75% of patients wore contact lenses; 40% wore soft daily lenses, 22% wore rigid gas permeable lenses and 38% wore extended wear lenses or other lenses.
  • According to Booton et al. (2009), the genotype of 15 Acanthamoeba sp. isolates of AK cases from this outbreak using sequence analysis of an 18S rDNA region were determined. The results indicated that the isolates were predominantly of the T4 genotype (87%), with the remaining isolates being of the T3 genotype (13%). Both genotypes had previously been observed in AK cases.

Free sample report request: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acanthamoeba-keratitis-market

Scope of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market Report

  • The report covers the descriptive overview of Acanthamoeba keratitis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies.
  • A comprehensive overview was provided on the epidemiology and treatment of Acanthamoeba keratitis in 7MM.
  • In addition, a comprehensive account of current and emerging therapies for Acanthamoeba keratitis is provided, along with the evaluation of new therapies, which will impact the current treatment landscape.
  • A detailed review of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis Market; historical and forecast is included in the report, covering drug awareness in 7MM.
  • The report provides an edge during developing business strategies, by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Acanthamoeba Keratitis market.

Some of the Acanthamoeba Keratitis Societies are:

  • Polihexanide (PHMB)
  • And others

Drugs for Acanthamoeba keratitis:

Free sample report request: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acanthamoeba-keratitis-market

Contents:

1. Key information

2. Executive Summary of Acanthamoeba Keratitis

3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Acanthamoeba Keratitis

4. Acanthamoeba Keratitis: Market Snapshot

5. Acanthamoeba Keratitis: Background and Overview of the Disease

5.1. Introduction

8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment and Medical Practices

9. Unmet Needs

10. Key Parameters of Acanthamoeba Keratitis Treatment

11. Marketed products

List to continue in the report

12. Emerging Therapies

List to continue in the report

13. Acanthamoeba Keratitis: Seven Key Market Insights

14. Attribute analysis

15. 7MM: Market Outlook

16. Overview of Access and Reimbursement for Acanthamoeba Keratitis

17. KOL Views

18. Market Drivers

19. Market Barriers

20. Appendix

20.1. Bibliography

20.2. Report methodology

21. DelveInsight Abilities

22. Disclaimer

23. About DelveInsight

About Delveinsight:

DelveInsight Business Research is a leading market research and business consultant focused solely on healthcare. It helps pharmaceutical companies by providing end-to-end services to solve their business problems.

Media Contact
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact person: Ankit Nigam
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +19193216187
Address:304 S. Jones Boulevard #2432
Town: Albany
State: New York
Country: United States
Website: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/acanthamoeba-keratitis-market

Share.

Comments are closed.